For more than a quarter of a century, the Florida medical malpractice attorneys at the Miami law firm of Kurzban, Kurzban, Weinger, Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A., have believed in and practiced frank and frequent communications with our clients. When you choose us to handle or advise you on a medical malpractice matter, will see to it that you are keep fully abreast of developments in your case. Our pledge is to advise and communicate with you straightforwardly, candidly, and consistently. If you are a victim of medical malpractice, contact our Miami office today and we will arrange to meet with you regarding your legal rights and options.
WHAT GETTING STARTED TAKES
At your initial consultation, we will need the following information in order to begin working for justice on your behalf:
- your date of birth, name, address, telephone number, and Social Security number
- your marital status, family status, and the ages of any children
- a full history of your past and present medical condition
- your occupational status and educational history
- your employer’s name, address, and telephone number
- if you cannot work, information regarding your lost wages
- information about your spouse’s income and employment
- your pay status prior to and subsequent to your diagnosis of kidney failure
- the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of others with pertinent information
- a list of tasks that you can no longer undertake
- If you have hired help, whom have you hired and what tasks are performed?
- Do you have pending medical appointments? If so, where, when, and with whom?
OUR TOP PRIORITY – SERVING YOUR NEEDS
If you suffer kidney disease, and if you have been injured by the improper treatment or inaccurate diagnosis of your condition, call Kurzban, Kurzban, Weinger, Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A., immediately. We fight for the maximum available compensation for every client we represent, and we help clients learn about their treatment options including kidney transplants. Serving the needs of our clients and helping them to achieve a higher quality of life is our top priority. Contact our Miami law office promptly for a free consultation with an experienced Florida medical malpractice attorney by calling 888.233.7667, or contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.