A Resource for People Suffering Kidney Disease
Kidney Information • Kidney Disease Resources • Legal Information
This website is intended to provide helpful information about kidney disease, including diagnoses of kidney disease, specific types of kidney disease, and treatment options. It also provides information to help you consider whether your kidney failure may have been the result of medical malpractice.
Florida and Nationwide Medical Malpractice and Negligence
Whether you are seeking information about kidney disease or about medical negligence, you are invited to review the information provided on this site. If you have questions or would like to talk with an attorney, contact the Miami, Florida, law office of Kurzban, Kurzban, Weinger, Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A., or call us at 888.233.7667. We would be happy to speak with you during our free consultation.
About Kidneys and Kidney Disease
- About the Kidney : Learn more about kidneys and their function
- Kidney Diseases : Learn more about different types of kidney diseases, including glomerulonephritis and light chain deposition disease link to light chain deposition disease
- Causes of Kidney Disease : Learn more about the various causes of kidney disease, including hereditary, environmental and unknown factors.
About Diagnosis and Treatment Options
- Diagnosing Kidney Disease : Urine tests, blood tests, kidney biopsies, kidney pathology and other diagnostic tests
- Treatment of Kidney Disease : Treatment options for different kinds of kidney disease, including kidney transplants and treatment centers
- Kidney Specialists : Learn more about nephrologists and how they specialize in kidney diseases.
- Kidney Donors : Learn more about kidney donation
About Medical Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice and Kidney Disease : How medical negligence can play a role in misdiagnosed kidney disease and the progression to kidney failure
- When to Suspect Malpractice : Examples of situations in which medical negligence may have worsened an existing medical condition
- Talking to a Lawyer : What to bring with you if you are going to meet a medical malpractice attorney about failure to diagnose or misdiagnosed kidney disease
The attorneys at Kurzban, Kurzban, Weinger, Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A., have been representing patients and families who have suffered injury and financial loss for more than 25 years. Kidney-related conditions and kidney failure is an area of special focus for our firm. Other lawyers come to us for advice on kidney-related malpractice cases. Contact Kurzban, Kurzban, Weinger, Tetzeli & Pratt, P.A., to speak with an attorney at our firm, or call 888.233.7667. We help families across Florida and the nation.
- To learn more about kidney diseases, see our resources page.