Kidney Specialists -

Once a kidney specialist has detected protein or blood in your urine (proteinuria), it is incumbent upon him or her to refer you to a kidney specialist. This is because proteinuria is one of the first signs of a kidney condition, ailment or disease. A kidney specialist is called a nephrologist. Only a nephrologist can provide the specific medical attention that is required for a patient with a kidney disease, especially since most kidney conditions, particularly chronic kidney disease (CKD), require ongoing monitoring, testing and treatment.

By: Jed Kurzban

Medical malpractice attorney Jed Kurzban graduated from the University of Alabama in 1992 and earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law in 1995. He is a member of the Dade County Bar Association, the Florida Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, and the American Bar Association. Mr. Kurzban is happily married and the father of two.

Comments are closed.